User Based Encryptionsubheading text here
Who Needs secure mail?
Although email stored inside Exchange is secure, most emails in transit are not secure. They are unencrypted and can easily be viewed without the sender or recipient ever knowing.
This can cause security, compliance and business problems for companies who use email to send the following types of sensitive information:
- Financial statements
- Information on future company plans
- Human resources documents
- Other confidential company data
- …even user names and passwords!
DEKA IT’s Secure Mail service makes it safe for companies to send critical information via email, without worrying about a security breach.
Security & Business Benefits
DEKA IT’s Secure Mail is a truly secure and regulations-compliant email solution:
- End-to-end encryption. This means that the message is encrypted in the senders’ desktop/PC/laptop and only unencrypted once it reaches the recipient’s mailbox.
- Military-grade security. Secure Mail encryption is based on PKI with 1024-bit RSA keys, X.509 and S/MIME – the industry’s trusted standards.
- Digital signatures. Each email is digitally signed to guarantee the message’s integrity and allows for “electronic signature” – your email recipients can be assured that you wrote and sent the email – not an imposter.
Secure Mail makes it easy to benefit from these security features. Key benefits include:
- Easy installation. DEKA IT’s Secure Mail is easy to install (a simple Outlook plug-in) and works immediately. You can even install the program on multiple computers for each user.
- Send secure emails to anyone. Recipients of secure mail do not need to be Secure Mail subscribers to access the encrypted email.
- New capabilities. DEKA IT’s Secure Mail uses digital signatures, so you can be sure of a sender’s identity. It also guarantees message integrity, so – for the first time – you can safely send important documents, confidential information and contracts via email.
- No upfront investment. Because it is a hosted solution, there are no upfront investments in hardware, certificates or other expensive yearly certificate renewals. You simply pay DEKA a monthly fee per user.