Managed Technology Servicessubheading text here
With Deka Technologies you can remove your technology issues, and not give up control. For a small fixed monthly fee, Deka becomes your IT Department. We report to you just as an employee does except we cost less and have more expertise than most small and mid-size businesses can afford.
What are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services simply means that Deka will become your IT department. This allows you to focus on your business and not worry about technology. With Deka you can afford a complete IT department with technical expertise in every IT discipline.
On-Site or Remote
If you desire, Deka will come on-site to your location and provide IT services to you or you may opt for an entirely remote services offering to help you lower cost even more.
What is Covered?
In a word, Everything. Network, servers, email, web hosting, custom application design, web site management, desktop management, telecommunications management, database management, mobile computing plus much more Deka covers it all! Deka becomes your IT department. Now instead of being able to employ one or two costly individuals who may not have the knowledge or expertise necessary in all IT areas you can employ Deka Technologies at a fraction of the cost of having a full time IT professional. Deka Technologies employees experts in all areas of IT so you will get the expert service you need without the high price of a full time employee.
How Does it Work?
You will be assigned a “Solutions Representative” who will act as your IT Director, this individual will co-ordinate all the IT professionals at Deka and manage your “IT Department”. This individual is a highly trained IT expert with no less than 8 years of IT experience as a manager. Depending on the service level you choose, you would see this person at least one day a week up to five days a week. In addition, this person will be on call up to 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Deka is always assisting you even when your Solutions Representative is not on site. Our Network Operations and Control Centers in Alpharetta and Savannah, GA monitor your network 24 hours a day seven days a week. If there is an issue most of the time it is fixed before you even know about it.
Some of what you get with Deka IT Managed Services: (OK, it is not possible to list everything so here is an abbreviated list.)
- Web Designers
- Network Administrators and Engineers (MSCE, HP, Brocade and Cisco)
- System Administrators and Engineers (Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrators (MCDBA) Access, SQL, and Foxpro
- Firewall Management (Watchguard, Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Netgear, Sonicwall and more)
- Remote Computing Specialists
- Security Specialists
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) Services
- SharePoint Portal Server
- MS Live and LYNC Communications Server
- Storage Specialists
- Web Masters
- Microsoft Certified Office Professionals (MCP)
- Business Process Engineers
- Computer Hardware Technicians
- IT Project Managers
- IT Directors and CIO Services
- 24x7 IT Help Desk Support
- 24x7 Network and Systems Monitoring
- MS DNS and Active Directory Specialist
- Plus much more